These days, WordPress page builders have developed very fast and changed the way we used to create the web pages. People are able to create professional and innovative web pages without writing any code. It may sound unbelievable but, it is true. Here are the top drag and drop page builders utilized by WordPress users for better performance.
- Upfront : Upfront is the trendy and flexible WordPress page builder easily to use for any fresher or professional web developers. Using the intuitive editing tools and customizing the drag and drop interface, one can create a web page in a couple of minutes. Moreover, you can easily change the margin, scaling and padding of a web page implementing them in a real time. An Upfront user can utilize the options like inserting stick navigation, sliders, parallax, full-width videos and integrate the respective web pages with the Google Maps.
- Divi : Divi was brought into existence by Elegant Themes in 2015. It has more than 46 content modules including post sliders, pricing tables, email option forms, etc. All these you can use to drag rows and columns to a web page and customize the margin with the help of an in-house editor. The Divi library has approx 20 pre-made responsive layout, graphics and fonts which enable one to add aesthetic appeal to the web page.
- Visual Composer : Being a powerful WordPress page builder plugin, it has millions of user across the world. The users can use both frontend and backend editing options as well as change the appearance of the website. The plugin has over 45 content modules and more than 60 predefined layouts to be dragged and dropped on the website without any difficulty. The extensive archives provide more than a hundred shortcode, 140+animations, 19 layouts and approx 5000 icons. The 150 add-ons enhance the functionality of the plugin.
- Elementor : Launched in June 2016, Elementor soon became the best page builder. It allows one to develop high-end and pixel-perfect web pages in a jiffy. You will get 12 default WordPress widgets, front-end editor and more than 28 elements to add productivity to your work on a WordPress website. Additionally, you can access the features like masonry layout, live custom CSS editing, additional content modules for slides, support for WooCommerce, Twitter, MailChimp, etc.
- Beaver Builder : Beaver Builder is launched by WordPress specialized in designing the beautiful web pages via an interactive drag and drop interface. The frontend editor allows one to make a real-time change, resize the margins and add rows to your liking. The builder guides the user for adding audio files, images, HTML codes, text editor and sidebar. Users get more than 20 content module options compatible with all devices.
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin : Page Builder by SiteOrigin is one of the powerful WordPress has millions of users worldwide. Being a flexible platform, it works wonderfully with every WordPress widget and theme. Using this, one can create multiple rows and column pages on a website. The main motive of the plugin is to enable users for inserting widgets into their website. One can easily download the OnSite widgets bundle to get access to hundreds of customizable widgets. The best thing is, it supports up to 27 languages.
WordPress is the go-to platform for bloggers and e-commerce ventures who seek to develop a solid web presence. The above platforms are the preferable among web developers for being an interactive tool. Thus, web developers at MediaLabz are able to offer the most satisfying services to the clients because our experts stay updated with the numerous up to date page builders.